We operate from a number of small woodlands around Oxford:
- Wheatley, Littleworth Road (our main site for drop-in sessions and birthday parties)
- Tetsworth, TOLC – ‘Tetsworth Outdoor Learning Centre’. Sessions operated by TOLC but we can hire the site for events and special sessions as well as birthday parties.
- The Jack Peers Centre, Views Farm, Great Milton (our main site for one-day events, camps and other special events. Also available for hire for birthday parties)
- Little Milton, Wells Farm Nature Reserve (seesions olny, no birthday parties as it is a nature reserve operated by BBOWT)
- Headington, Rock Edge Nature Reserve (no longer used by us but by a fellow forest school leader Bea. See her website for more details: Wild Bee Forest School